United Silicones provide a comprehensive range of silicone tubing in either peroxide silicone rubber, platinum silicone rubber or our own antibacterial silicone rubber grade “Stericone”. Sizes of these products range from 0.5mm ID up to 100mm+, which ensures you, our customer, that no matter what the demands happen to be, we have a silicone rubber tubing product that will fulfil your needs.
All of our silicone rubber here at United Silicones is approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and/or by the UK and/or German Water Councils. We also have available antibacterial silicone and medical tubing as stock materials. So you can be assured that all of our silicone rubber tubing can be used in the food and beverage industry as well as other hygiene-critical areas here in the UK.
Advantages for silicone tubing
- Strength– Our silicone tubing is manufactured to withstand the daily rigours of the most demanding applications.
- Hygiene– Silicone tubing does not support the growth of bacteria with age, and will not crack or perish. The surfaces are smooth and therefore easy to clean.
- Life Cycle – It does not become brittle and stiff with continued use of many common cleaning chemicals.
- Flexibility– Our silicone tubing is flexible and easy to install. The clarity is of great advantage, allowing easier monitoring of fluids and flow capacity. It is also lighter than many commercial standard rubber tubing.
- Fast Delivery– We will deliver your silicone tube directly to your designated address with a fast delivery service.